Rain, Rain and More Rain

Still looking for a date for the next RPS. The forecast through Friday is for heavy rains - flooding even - then on Saturday the chance of rain is 30% for the day and 20% for the evening. The good news is that they are talking about a break in the weather on Friday so Saturday may prove to be our window of opportunity.

For the time being, I haven't set the date for Saturday - but that looks like our best chance.

I'll keep watching the weather and if it looks like it's going to be dry, it's a go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Stuff

Return of the Renegade Picture Show

RENEGADE ___2013